Saturday, May 11, 2013

Green Ivy.

My last confrontation with pure peace and serenity. My last adventure in the woods until fall semester begins. My last first year of school. I can't believe its all over; or just beginning, depending on how you look at it. Of all the people I've met this year and all the things I've experienced, the placid woods have always been my greatest company. Observing beauty in its most natural state is fascinating, I can venture anywhere aimlessly with no care in the world, me and my camera alone.
-Stacy













Amethyst, while a beautiful contrast from the chartreuse, and also a perfect color combination, is one of my favorite crystals. It is said Amethyst clusters like this provide healing from negative influences bringing power and strength.





No comments:

Post a Comment