Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Its crucial to tell your mother how important she is for many reasons; bringing you life for instance is one, however the list could continue on forever. I want to thank my mother for being supportive, without it I would be condemned, studying in some other area of expertise. Because I have parents with similar artistic qualities and faith in creativity I have been able to journey into my artistic abilities and create a lifestyle. I herd a quote saying "Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams" and as a family its essential to support the dreams of your loved ones, therefore I thank you for believing in ME, in US, and so much more. 
I love you, Mom.
-Stacy






 I sometimes think about who we are as people and why we are the way we are. Its interesting dissect the very things that make you, you. Essentially, your parents, are the main influence, giving you guidance, values, and much more. The world challenges you in many ways my parents taught me to always remain strong, fearless, and authentic.




No comments:

Post a Comment