Saturday, April 27, 2013

Passport 4 Fashion


 Fashion has always been relevant in my family; with a collective of artist in one house there's very obvious styles each of us take on. Ciara, my sister, the Creative Director of Four Magazine is a minimalist when it comes to fashion. I on the other hand have always been interested in bold prints and statement pieces. Each distinguished style has been long coming, we've always been contrasting elements in the scheme of things. 

Our most recent collaboration in Charlotte has been for an event called Passport for Fashion, part of the Charlotte Fashion Week. Tanisha Turner, a fashion designer/blogger created an innovative dress for the recycled materials section of the show out of pages from Four Magazine. As part of the press for Four I got the opportunity to shoot for the show and capture great moments of the night. 

Here are just a few of my favorites from my camera roll however I might have to post some of the other  miraculous photographs from the night. 
-Stacy

























   




No comments:

Post a Comment