Friday, June 7, 2013

Ever Lasting Love.

Around two and a half years ago, I fell in love with my best friend. Comfortable and compatible on every level, we've committed to each other by bonding in a spiritual way. Namaste' an gesture of the heart chakra is a value we share between us allowing understanding and freedom. Namaste allows two individuals to come together energetically to a place of connection and timelessness, free from the bonds of ego-connection. If it is done with deep feeling in the heart, while surrendering the ego of mind, a deep union of spirits shall blossom. In honor of my love I have tattooed Namaste in a sacred place as has he, therefore we will always be an affectionate alliance.

"I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace. Because of this mutual love and respect we thrive together in unison as one."












No comments:

Post a Comment