Friday, February 8, 2013

Retro in Rust

"In order to be an irreplaceable one must always be different", quoted by Coco Chanel are words to live by. I aspire to be a distinguished expressionist in a movement of modernism. As an artist and a photographer I express myself through various forms including creating, drawing, painting, sculpture, or design. Developing as a creator is more of a lifestyle than anything, I analyze things immediately for change to suite my eccentric style and to satisfy my love for reworking just about anything. This christmas I asked for fabric so I could make a few items I've been wanting. As a result I was surprised with this lovely rust paisley print. The color itself is exquisite! Collectively I document my craft in a way that defines my character and expresses my personality to those of you who don't necessarily know me as well. 
P.S. Don't look to closely at the hems, I never said I was a professional with a sewing machine :) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment