Friday, January 25, 2013

It takes TWO!

I've been so busy I hadn't had a chance to post about our big day! This past Tuesday, the 23rd of January was me and my boyfriends 2 year aniversary. He and I (an extremely laid back couple) traveled to Franklin, NC to +Ruby Cinemas  to see Zero Dark Thirty. Along the way I snapped photo after photo of the radiance surrounding us. I find myself fascinated with the horizon and plan on taking a day in the near future to kick back and just watch the sun set with my love. Tuesday may have been a significant milestone in our relationship, yet everyday we grow closer together and more compassionate. I love to document our precious time together, which is generally 24/7 considering I never leave his side. He is my friend, my lover, my balance, and my other half. Happy Anivarsary love<3





The perfect gift, my personal favorite among others.





















No comments:

Post a Comment